The "pump" we used to know belonged to a type of mechanical equipment that can increase potential energy. For example, we mainly want to increase the water pressure to increase the water level. The water pump used is only one of them, and today we are going to talk about the other. , called the air energy heat pump, then what is the air energy heat pump? As the name implies, "air energy heat pump" is a kind of heat pump that can absorb the low-grade heat in the air, pressurize it through the compressor to make it warm up, and then convert it into water heating through the heat exchanger, and use the heat energy generated after compression to heat up the heat pump. achieve the purpose of hot water. Air source water heater heating is an environmentally friendly, energy-saving and safe heating and hot water equipment, among which the heat pump technology is a new energy technology that has attracted much attention throughout the world in recent years.
1. What is a "heat pump" and what is the difference between it and a "water pump"
In simple terms, it is like saying that a car consumes some gasoline to transport goods that are much heavier than its own weight to another place, and the heat pump unit of an air energy water heater can also be understood in this way, that is, it absorbs heat from its surrounding environment, and then passes through it. The "transportation" of the heat pump (the operation of the compressor and the heat exchanger) transfers the heat to the hot water or the place where it is needed, so as to achieve the purpose of heating.
2. What types of heat pumps are there, roughly divided into several?
According to the different heat sources to obtain heat, heat pumps can be roughly divided into these types: air source heat pumps, water source heat pumps and ground source heat pumps.
3. Are heat pump water heaters and solar energy the same product?
From a broad perspective, yes, but there are essential differences between air-energy heat pump units and general solar water heaters. Only light can achieve the purpose of heating, while the heat pump unit with air energy mainly achieves the purpose of heating by absorbing the heat energy in the surrounding environment.
4. The heat pump unit does not use electric heating, what principle is used?
A medium for heat absorption and heat transfer, refrigerant (also called refrigerant), is stored in the heat pump unit. Its temperature in the liquefied state is lower than -20°C, and there is a temperature difference with the outside temperature. Therefore, the refrigerant It can absorb the external heat energy, evaporate and vaporize inside the heat pump, and then heat up the refrigerant through the operation of the heat pump unit. After the temperature changes, the refrigerant is converted from vaporization to liquefaction. In the process of vaporization and liquefaction, a large amount of material will be released. heat, and then transfer the heat to the water in the water tank, so that the temperature of the water in the water tank increases, so as to achieve the effect of heating, this is the uniqueness of the air energy heat pump, and it is precisely because of this characteristic, yes Air source heat pump products are very popular in the market.
5. Will the heat pump consume a lot of electricity during use?
There is a heat exchanger in the heat pump, which uses electricity, but electricity is not used to heat water directly, but to drive the compressor and heat exchanger to absorb air energy and heat energy and then send it to the water in the water tank, so the electricity consumption is very high. few.
6. What are the advantages of air energy heat pump units compared with other heating methods?
The main advantages of heat pump heating are: energy saving, environmental protection, safety, separation of water and electricity, no waste gas, waste water discharge, the average cost of running a heat pump unit for one year is only one-fourth of the electric water heater and one-half of the gas water heater.
7. What is the initial investment cost, and how long does it take to pay back?
The price of the main engine of the air energy heat pump unit is relatively high, so the initial investment cost is higher than the cost of electric water heaters and gas water heaters. However, due to the excellent energy saving effect of the air energy heat pump, the cost will usually be reduced by energy saving within one and a half years. It can be recovered, and the greater the water consumption, the more savings, and the average useful life of the air-energy heat pump is 10 years, which is more economical than the five-year service life of other heating methods such as boilers.
8. What is the energy saving effect of the air energy heat pump unit? How much electricity does it take to heat one ton of water?
The heating efficiency of the air energy heat pump unit is generally 300% to 500%. Calculated by raising the water temperature by 40 °C, the electricity consumed to heat one ton of hot water is about 9 to 15 degrees. The ordinary heating method needs to consume 52 degrees of electricity, or even more.
9. How difficult is the operation of the air energy heat pump?
It can be said that the operation of the air energy heat pump is very simple. The whole unit adopts an automatic intelligent control system. After the installation is completed, you only need to turn on the power supply. In the subsequent use process, fully automatic operation can be realized. When the preset water temperature is reached, it will automatically operate. Shutdown, the system will automatically start running when the water temperature is lower than the preset temperature, which can truly realize 24-hour hot water at any time without waiting.
10. When the temperature is very low in winter, can the air source heat pump unit still operate?
can. All air energy heat pumps have the function of intelligent frost, which can ensure the stable operation of the whole unit in the low temperature environment in winter. Analysis, intelligent judgment, automatic intelligent defrosting.
11. Compared with conventional solar energy, what are the advantages of air energy heat pump units?
The air energy heat pump is mainly reflected in the following four points:
1. From the perspective of investment cost: If you want to achieve the same heating effect, the initial investment of air-energy heat pump units is less than that of conventional solar products, and it can only use electricity off-peak, and run heating when electricity consumption is low. Reserve hot water.
2. From the operation of the unit: conventional solar products are mainly affected by the weather, and cannot be heated at night and in rainy weather, while the air-energy heat pump unit is not restricted by these conditions and supplies hot water around the clock.
3. From the perspective of operating cost: when the sunshine conditions are good, the operating cost of conventional solar energy is basically negligible, but in the night and rainy days, it can only rely on electric assistance to assist heating. Statistical data show that heating in two ways In normal use, the annual power consumption of conventional solar electric auxiliary heating is much higher than the total annual power consumption of air energy heat pump units.
4. Other functions: The installation and use of the air energy heat pump unit is not limited by the location, and can be placed anywhere, and it occupies a small space, while the conventional solar energy needs to occupy a very large space to achieve the same heating effect. And it must be placed in the open air; the cooling air generated by the heat pump unit when making hot water can also achieve auxiliary functions such as cooling, dehumidification and air purification.
12. Will the refrigerant leak? Does it need to be charged as often as an air conditioner?
unnecessary. The interior of the air-energy heat pump unit is also a sealed part, and the refrigerant has been charged quantitatively when it is delivered to the user, and it does not need to be charged by itself during normal use.
13. Why are air energy heat pump units more efficient than electric water heaters or gas water heaters?
Conventional heating methods such as electric water heaters and gas water heaters directly use energy to heat water, and losses will occur during the heating process. The energy utilization efficiency of electric water heaters is 95%, while the energy utilization rate of natural gas is low, about 75%. On the contrary, the air energy heat pump unit uses electricity to drive the compressor to work, instead of directly acting on the hot water. The heat energy conversion rate actually comes from the ambient temperature.
14. Why does the heat energy absorbed from the surrounding air make the air energy heat pump more efficient?
The air energy heat pump unit can use one degree of electricity to absorb 2-3KW of heat energy from the environment, and then use this heat to heat the water. As much as 300%-500%.
The above is all about what is an air energy heat pump and how to use air energy for heating.
Jinmu Seiko has been committed to the research and development and innovation of air energy water heaters. The whole series of products have passed 3C certification, ISO international quality certification, CE EU certification, and obtained a number of national patents. Top ten brands of air energy water heaters, air energy heat pump prices, air energy heat pump installation, air energy heat pump manufacturers, swimming pool heat pumps. Contact me if necessary.
A real manufacturer, no middlemen to earn the difference, one-stop service, free help in equipment selection, design engineering solutions, two-year warranty, worry-free after-sales.
Working principle and schematic diagram of air energy heat pump
Are Air Energy Water Heaters a Scam? From these eight points, what exactly is an air energy water heater?
What is the principle of air energy water heater
What are the conditions for an excellent ultra-low temperature air energy heat pump?