Today, many people have many misconceptions about heat pump heating. "Is the air source heat pump an air conditioner? Why should I change its name to sell dog meat?" This product can only be used in the south, consumes a lot of electricity, and the local people cannot afford it. !". The editor tells you that this is a misunderstanding of air source heat pump heating.
A heat pump is an energy-efficient device that makes full use of low-grade thermal energy. Heat can spontaneously transfer from a hot object to a cold object, but cannot spontaneously transfer in the opposite direction. The working principle of air source heat pump is similar to the principle of air conditioning, it forces heat to flow from low temperature objects to high temperature objects in a reverse cycle. It consumes only a small amount of electricity and can obtain a large heat supply, which can effectively utilize the low-grade heat energy that is difficult to apply. in order to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
Regarding air source heat pump heating, I believe that many people have encountered many concerns in their lives.
Today, the editor will analyze and answer the following common misconceptions about heat pump heating.
Heat Pump Heating FAQ: Aren't Air Source Heat Pumps Air Conditioners? What's the Difference Between Them?? Are Air Source Water Heaters a Scam? From these eight points of analysis, what exactly is an air energy water heater?
A: Consumers have asked many questions about air energy, which shows that air energy has gone from unknown to well-known, and more and more consumers are starting to pay attention. The difference between air source heat pumps and air conditioners can be roughly explained in three ways:
1. Different directions. Air source heat pumps and air conditioners follow the second law of thermodynamics, but with differences. Air conditioning corresponds to the Carnot cycle, namely compression, condensation, interception and evaporation. An air source heat pump corresponds to a reverse Carnot cycle, which is the opposite of an air conditioner.
After the air conditioner compresses the refrigerant, the refrigerant changes from liquid to gas, evaporates and absorbs the heat in the air, and then discharges the heat to the outside through the heat exchange of the outdoor condenser to achieve the purpose of cooling. Heat pumps convert low-grade thermal energy into high-grade thermal energy. The refrigerant is compressed by the compressor to increase the temperature of the refrigerant and become a high temperature and high pressure gas. After the heat exchanger of water and refrigerant, it is condensed. Then go outside to evaporate and absorb the heat from outside.
2. Different working temperature. The low temperature of the air source heat pump can reach -25°C, or even -30°C, and the high temperature can reach 46°C; The air conditioner cannot work at such a low ambient temperature.
3. The key components are very different, including the compressor, condenser and evaporator. The temperature curve of the air conditioner compressor is relatively narrow. The condenser refers to the outdoor heat exchange unit, and the evaporator refers to the outdoor heat exchange unit. The evaporator mainly absorbs the indoor heat, reduces the indoor temperature, and plays a cooling role. Air source heat pump compressors have a higher evaporating temperature and may require a higher water temperature, which means that the compressor will have a higher corresponding condensing temperature and a wider operating range than air. Its condenser corresponds to the heat exchange between water and refrigerant. This unit deals with efficient utilization. The evaporator is equivalent to the part that discharges cold air to the outside and absorbs the heat outside.
2. Common problems of heat pump heating: Air source heat pump and air conditioner have the same origin, why is the price much more expensive than air conditioner?
A: This question should be based on key elements. The ultra-low temperature air source heat pump has four forms: one is the form of frequency conversion + injection enthalpy technology, the other is the form of injection enthalpy, the third is the form of liquid injection cooling, and the fourth is the form of variable frequency compressor .
Heat pump products with injection enthalpy or frequency conversion. The cost of a compressor will be much higher than a regular air conditioner. Air source heat pump condenser needs better effect, generally choose shell and tube heat exchanger and double tube heat exchanger. The area of the evaporator will be larger, and there will be more options for copper tubes and auxiliary materials. There will be at least a 20% difference between the cooling and heating of the evaporator. Due to the different choices of compressors, condensers and evaporators, their costs are also different, which in turn affects the selling price in the market.
Air source heat pumps and air conditioners have the same origin, which means that the application principle is the same, but the direction of use and operating temperature are different, and the requirements for key components are also different, resulting in different prices. Although the price is higher than the air conditioner, it has higher energy efficiency and lower usage cost at low temperature. In a low temperature environment, the air conditioner can only use the strong heating mode, that is, electric auxiliary heating, and the use cost is very high. This is also the reason why ultra-low temperature air source heat pumps are popular in the northern heating market.
3. Common problems of heat pump heating: there is no heat in the air below 0 °C, where does the air source heat pump absorb heat
A: Air source heat pumps absorb heat in the form of refrigerant, which enters the evaporator, absorbs heat from the evaporator, and converts it back. . The temperature of the refrigerant is increased by the compression of the compressor, and becomes a high-temperature and high-pressure gas. . After reaching the heat exchanger of water and refrigerant, it is condensed into a high-temperature and high-pressure liquid, and then the intercepted components are cut off to become a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid. . The process of absorbing heat after the evaporator.
When the ambient temperature is 0°C, the evaporation temperature of the refrigerant after entering the evaporator is about -10°C. At this time, the heat in the air can be absorbed, so it is not that there is no heat in the air below 0°C.
4. A heat pump that heats 100 square meters consumes more than 500 kWh of electricity a day, so the local people cannot afford such a high electricity bill. ?
Answer: This question has to do with the economics of air source heat pumps. There are many factors that affect the cost of heat pump heating.
1. It is the structure of the room. Is there any insulation measures? If there is insulation, the heat dissipation of the room is slower. If an inverter unit is used, it can be switched to low frequency operation.
2. Is the selected model suitable? If the configuration is too small, the room temperature cannot meet the requirements, resulting in the machine running continuously for 24 hours. If the configuration is too large, the power consumption will definitely be high.
3. Is the indoor cooling end reasonable? Common includes floor heating coil, radiator and fan coil. Floor heating coils are the first choice for new construction. The water temperature requirements for floor heating coils are relatively low, usually not exceeding 40°C. The unit operates at low temperatures and consumes less energy; The radiator is the first choice for refurbishment projects, and the radiators are usually prorated. That's not enough. When designing, the number of radiators should be increased accordingly; If both heating and cooling are considered, it is appropriate to select the fan coil, then the fan coil will be selected. Floor standing is recommended from bottom to bottom.
5. Common problems of heat pump heating: Air source heat pumps can only be used in the south, and the north is not suitable!
A: With the development of compressor technology, the ultra-low temperature air source heat pump has formed a scale, so the air source heat pump can only be used in the south has become a thing of the past.
Heat pump heating has many advantages:
Advantage 1: High quality, originating from the original design concept in Singapore, the highly user-friendly one-piece two-door square cabinet design style, simple and elegant, placed at home, showing the owner's unique life taste.
Advantage 2: Health and safety, modern people are under enormous pressure, and it is difficult to achieve a balance between occupation and family, and family safety has become the primary consideration. "Quantum Demeanor" absorbs heat from the air to generate hot water, the entire machine is completely isolated from water and electricity, and does not require any gas to ensure personal safety. The outlet water temperature is as high as 75℃, which can kill most bacteria in the water, decompose a large number of toxic and harmful organic compounds, and enjoy a healthy, sterile high-quality bath.
Advantage 3: Convenient and comfortable, not limited by weather and environment, it can be installed anywhere such as balcony, bathroom, roof, kitchen exterior wall, etc. , and can realize multi-head water supply, so that people can experience a new and comfortable low-carbon family life. The switch button and the water temperature control button are located on the side of the host, and the hidden design allows the parameters set by the host to be changed at will.
Advantage 4: Ultra-quiet design, using vortex centrifugal fan and shielding water pump, stable operation, no noise, no vibration, allowing you to enjoy low-carbon home life "quietly".
Advantage 5: Multifunctional. Under normal hot water production, you can also use the free air conditioner produced during the hot hot water production process in summer, and then introduce it into the room through pipes, lower the indoor temperature, and provide you with a low-carbon, energy-saving and luxurious home life .
Advantage 6: The water output rate is higher, the double water tanks are installed in parallel, the cold water enters the heat exchanger at the bottom of the first inner water tank, then enters the first water storage tank, and then enters the second inner water tank for heating, double heating, and the cold and hot water are obviously stratified , The water output is large, and the water output rate can reach 125%. After hard work, the "quantum style" with a capacity of 180L has an ultra-large water output equivalent to the 300L water output of the drum machine, bringing you the pleasure of "surfing" bathing at any time.
Advantage 7: Ultra-high energy efficiency ratio, using world-class heat exchange technology, there are multiple heat exchangers in the heat preservation water tank, the heat exchanger composed of double-layer liner exchanges heat with water, and the heat exchange surface is a three-dimensional turbulent flow structure , multiple heat exchange, countercurrent enhanced heat exchange, more thorough heat exchange and higher heating efficiency.
Advantage eight: long service life. The heat exchanger adopts titanium-nickel alloy, which has super anti-scaling, anti-corrosion, impact resistance and high pressure performance, effectively overcomes the shortcomings of traditional air-energy water heaters that are prone to electrolytic corrosion using copper and stainless steel as raw materials. , the service life is more than three times that of ordinary heat exchangers.
Air source heat pump technology has been applied abroad for decades. The European Union, Australia, Japan and other countries have incorporated air source heat pump technology into the scope of renewable energy and provided corresponding policy support. Air source heat pumps began to be used in my country around 2000 and have developed rapidly since 2008. . According to the statistics and forecast of the industry statistics agency Industry Online, during the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, the air source heat pump industry will usher in a scale of 10 billion.
Is the above about air energy water heaters a scam? From these eight points, analyze the whole content of what an air energy water heater is.
Jinmu Seiko has been committed to the research and development and innovation of air energy water heaters. The whole series of products have passed 3C certification, ISO international quality certification, CE EU certification, and obtained a number of national patents. Top ten brands of air energy water heaters, air energy heat pump prices, air energy heat pump installation, air energy heat pump manufacturers, swimming pool heat pumps. Contact me if necessary.
A real manufacturer, no middlemen to earn the difference, one-stop service, free help in equipment selection, design engineering solutions, two-year warranty, worry-free after-sales.
Working principle and schematic diagram of air energy heat pump
Are Air Energy Water Heaters a Scam? From these eight points, what exactly is an air energy water heater?
What is the principle of air energy water heater
What are the conditions for an excellent ultra-low temperature air energy heat pump?